Do you also love war games? Growing up, I was always fascinated by war games.
From the massive battles of World War II to the tactical skirmishes of modern times, I’ve always loved the idea of taking command and leading my troops to victory. So I decided to make my own top list with the 10 best online war games available today. Whether you’re a strategy enthusiast or just looking for some fun battle simulations, these online games will provide with hours of fun game play and challenge. So let’s dive in to the list and take a look at what each game has to offer!
1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare – This first-person shooter game set in a modern-day warzone offers a variety of game modes including multiplayer and a highly regarded single-player campaign. My favorite game, which I have probably used way to many hours on 😉
2. Battlefield V – You can play as a soldier in historical battles such as World War II or unlock skins and weapons in the game’s online store. I love this game.
3. Rainbow Six Siege – This tactical shooter pits teams of operators with varying abilities against each other in scenarios such as hostage situations and bomb defusal.
4. PUBG – This battle-royale game drops you into an island with up to 100 other players, where you fight to be the last one standing.
5. ARMA 3 – A highly realistic and challenging military simulator that drops you into a variety of scenarios from infantry combat to strategic leadership.
6. Squad – Another military simulator, but this game focuses on team play and communication to achieve objectives and outpace the competition.
7. World of Tanks – Take command of a tank from a variety of nations and battle other players in this free-to-play online game.
8. War Thunder – This game offers a variety of military vehicles to choose from including tanks, planes, and ships. Choose your vehicle and deploy yourself to different historical battles.
9. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – This tactical shooter first appeared as a mod for Half-Life and has since developed into a highly competitive arena where players must work together to accomplish objectives.
10. Insurgency – A tactical first-person shooter set in modern-day conflict zones such as Iraq and Syria. This game offers a unique combination of realism and fast-paced gameplay.
Let me know if you agree or not 🙂